A combination of illness, terrible weather and the start of holiday season swiftly put an end to the June meeting but we were back in force for July!
- Ed: Citra & Simcoe Pale, Blueberry Stout
- Guy: Strawberry English Pale, Traditional English Bitter
- Charlie: Redcurrant Wheat, Blueberry Wheat, Margarita Pizza Beer
- Ben: Maibock, Rye Saison, Gose
- Chris: Belgian Brune, Cider Kit
- Neil: Cocoa Bourbon Stout
Fruit beers were clearly on our minds with this months selection, other than Charlie that is… He clearly had something else entirely in mind with his Margarita Pizza Beer! Mozzarella cheese, fresh Basil and homegrown Tomatoes all went into this creation… it was pretty unique to say the least and covered at least 2 of your 5-a-day!
All in all it was a cracking meet with another impressive selection of beers to be drunk! So many that we forgot to pick a Brew of the Month this time around but it’ll make a return in August!